|05-03-2011, 03:44 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Updated Magic Font
The magic fonts from here and other places usually irritate me in ways. So i made my own, using MagicFontsymbols2008.ttf as a base.
This font includes:
- Phybrid (phyrexian mana, not the watermark symbol, its different.)
- Mono-Color Hybrid (2/B)
- Shadows for regular and hybrid
- numbers 0-20 for regular size. XYZ too.
- AE character from Plantin, meant for effect text. No AE for card name. (It's \ if you have Matrix.ttf)
- Brush, both parts. (il naturally)
- Star used in p/t.
I have included a .jpg that shows all the relevant symbols and their associated keys. I tried to make it intuitive. For example, the hybrids are all uppercase, named for the guilds. So R is r/b, M is g/u, L is g/b etc.
Let me know if there's anything wrong.
Last edited by Karric; 05-03-2011 at 03:54 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|